Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Who I Am

Hi!  My name is Mary and I'm a lady who has everything I ever truly wanted in life.  I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  I believe in eternal families and have lived in harmony with the principles that will give me that.  I learned about Temple Marriage and I made sure to date good men who could take me to the Holy Temple when it came time to be married.  From that group of good faithful men, I chose the best, most faithful one of all and married him. Then we set up our family. My father was not a member of our church for years and oh how I wanted to be sealed to him and my brothers and sisters and my dear mother. Through our faithfulness we finally received that blessing.  My father joined and was baptized in the Persian  Gulf.  Soon my  parents invited us to join them in the Temple to be sealed together as a family.  I am so grateful for the Priesthood and the authority  of sealings that can unite families forever.  So there you are. My every last dream- fulfilled.

3 comments:

  1. I remember that day! What an incredible memory-to be together with all my brothers and sisters, and to be sealed forever. THAT was a red-letter day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dearest Mary......what a treat to enjoy your writings again! What a fun time we had as we old ladies took our English. Class together and I had the privilege of your abilties. To express your wisdom and wit! (Oh yea, and your proofreading and typing of my papers!) Loved your writings in our little town newspaper and then your master gardener tips. Loved the articles you did when in Boston. Know I love you and loom forward to enjoying your tidbits, humor and wisdom. It's Fu. To see you carrying on the writing gene of some of your ancesters.

    ReplyDelete