Monday, April 18, 2011

Sunday

Today is Sunday so DH (Darling Husband) and I went to all three meetings of church.  That is herculean in scope.  I can sit in my wheelchair quite happily, but three hours with minimally safe handicapped ladies room is a real challenge for me.  I am grateful we could make the whole trip safely today because attending church meetings regularly is one key to happiness.
So what am I doing in this wheelchair?  I wish I could tell you.  I have seen the best doctors from Johns Hopkins to Boston’s best to Dallas’ finest.  I have followed their orders and submitted to more spinal taps than anyone should have to bear.  They have no clue what’s wrong with me and I am tired of trusting in them and their drugs.  Their drugs brought on the diabetes which I now battle.  Goodness I seem to be venting my frustrations.
I know that people are largely responsible for their own health and I accept responsibility for mine.  But I have no answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment