Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What Happened

Breakfast at long last. My DH brought me an egg in the hole. Cooked just right.  He makes breakfast for me to make sure I get a good one after my meds.  I ask him to bring the wheat.  He delivers it in a Tupperware bowl.  I am chagrined. Where was the thermos?  It was supposed to be still hot.  My DH confesses that he chose not to use the thermos. Would that have made the difference?  We can use the humor!!! DH then pulls out a serving of sugar-free cherry jello, made with yesterday's hot water.  I squeal with delight at this thoughtfulness, as I am diabetic and love the sweet taste of jello. He then says that he misread the thermostat yesterday.  The oven was only 200 degrees but it was hot enough for jello!
  OK, guys, I promise to make this blog more helpful as I continue to learn to blog. And get a bit more control over my DH!

No comments:

Post a Comment