Saturday, May 14, 2011

Boy, This Is Hard

I have started to write three blogs but they have all disappeared. I then typed one key at a time and all of a sudden the letters seen to change and become meaningless. Sometime the cursor jumps to the middle of the page and puts letters where they don’t belong. My DDs volunteered to help but I still have problems. I have tried typing on Word and copying to the blog and that helps some. It can be really frustrating. I am trying to type on a netbook, maybe, I need to use a larger keyboard.

There has been bad weather in Texas for the last three weeks and I haven’t used my solar oven. My DH tells me that the wheat we soaked for 24 hours was soft and chewy without putting it in hot water. Thank you DH for your research.

I'll try this again another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment