Friday, May 6, 2011

Best Laid Plans

So here I sit in a seat in my daughter's house. How did I get here????? First I remember awakening to my DH's voice saying, "OK, time for blood, Poke yourself. Blood sugar time, first item of business. The blood sugar same as yesterday." How about Good morning!?!
"Come on , get up I have to be at work early today. You can stay with DD#2."
OK, no time for a shower. I can see he is already in his suit. OK,time to bogey! Let's see, first the right leg then the left. Brush teeth, took time to shine sink. toilet stayed clean over night. Gargle...ick, awful stuff. Ran hand down over bed.
'Want your walker or your wheelchair, this morning?' So if you caught my gleaming smile from the car, know that at least I tried to make the bed. Partly done is better than not even tried!

No comments:

Post a Comment